Posted 2 days ago
Orthopedic Surgery Physician
Have you Applied Before?
Login to apply using your existing application:
First Time Applying?
Create an account to manage your application.
||Pismo Beach, CA
Central Coast of California
Orthopedic Surgery Physician Needed
Trauma and/or Total Joints Specialists
Have you always wanted to live along California’s Coast but the cost of living prevented you? Your wait is over! Come explore what the Central Coast is offering! Join this well-established group of surgeons dedicated to serving citizens of the Central Coast.
• Highly competitive salary with production incentives
• Flexible scheduling with 10-12 shifts per month
• High surgical case volume with steady referral base
• Partnership opportunities available with a well-established group
• Ownership buy in opportunity available for surgery center
• Full benefits including medical, dental, malpractice, and retirement
• Paid relocation
• Physician with MD/DO degree – Board Certified or TRULY Board Eligible with valid medical license
Located along the Central Coast of California, this community offers endless outdoor activities and a high quality of life.
• Enjoy all that San Luis Obispo and Santa Barbara Counties have to offer!
• Family oriented community with one of the best public school districts in the state
• Major 4-year universities nearby
• Enter wine country with over 50 wineries in all directions
• Five star resorts, high end shopping and fine dining within a short commute
• Surf in the morning, wine taste in the afternoon, take in a concert in the park at dusk and enjoy fine cuisine downtown in the evening
• Thriving downtown area with an arts and music scene, farmer’s market, fine cuisine, boutique shops
• Easy access to Santa Barbara, Monterey, Bay Area and Los Angeles
If you are interested in this Orthopedic Surgery Physician opportunity, please contact us at (866) 995-6077 or forward your CV to email@example.com.
Job ID: ORS 192921
To learn more about our exciting Orthopedic Surgery Physician opportunities, please visit us online at www.fidelismp.com or follow us on Twitter @FidelisMP. You may also fax your CV to (214) 614-5161. All inquiries are considered confidential.
Be the first to review this employer!