Posted 11 days ago
Family Medicine Physician with Obstetrics
Have you Applied Before?
Login to apply using your existing application:
First Time Applying?
Create an account to manage your application.
Pacific Northwest - Family Medicine Physician with Obstetrics
11 Weeks Vacation - 1-Year Partnership Track
Federal and Group Student Loan Repayment
Step into a well-established practice with a unique blend of autonomous medicine and integrated specialty care.
• Highly-competitive 1st-year salary including sign-on bonus
• Join a large multi-specialty group of over 300 physicians
• 1 year partnership tract
• OB call 1:5, non OB call 1:6
• Ability to perform C-sections
• Average 25-45 deliveries per year
• Average 15-20 patients per day
• 1st year up to 8 weeks of vacation - 2nd year and beyond up to 11 weeks
• Qualifies for NHSC and state loan repayment
• Up to $120,000 student loan repayment from the group
• Clinical affiliation with The University of Washington’s medical student program
• Comprehensive and generous benefits, including relocation assistance
• Paid relocation up to $15,000
• 401(k) with matching AND profit sharing
• Job requirements: Physician with MD/DO degree; Board Certified or truly Board Eligible with valid medical license
Experience an outdoor paradise that boasts safe, family-oriented communities and breathtaking scenery right in your backyard!
• World-class outdoor activities
• 300+ days of sunshine each year
• Majestic mountain peaks reaching 8,000 feet
• Wide-open spaces with some of the state's most spectacular mountain ranges and rolling hills
• Ski and snowboard on some of the best kept secret slopes of the Pacific Northwest
• Enjoy river rafting, water skiing, fishing, excellent hiking and mountain biking
• Affordable housing and excellent schools
• No state income tax
• No traffic, no pollution and no worries!
To be considered for this Family Medicine Physician with Obstetrics opportunity, please contact us at (866) 995-6077 or forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Job ID: FPOB 501118
For more family practice physician opportunities, visit us online at www.fidelismp.com or follow us on Twitter @FidelisMP. You may also fax your CV to (214) 614-5161. All inquiries are considered confidential.
Be the first to review this employer!