Login to apply using your existing application:
Create an account to manage your application.
|Specialty||Hematology and Oncology|
|Pay Rate||Contact for details|
Permanent Hematology/Oncology opportunity in Western Illinois, 2 hours from St. Louis, MO.
Located in a historic and thriving mid-sized city that offers a family-friendly community, excellent schools, and a lower cost of living.
- Board Certified/Board Eligible with IM residency and Hem/Onc or Med/Onc fellowship
- Hospital employed - experienced and productive physician can make $500K+ annually
- Close proximity to St. Louis, MO and has Amtrak access to Chicago
- Full Benefits including relocation assistance and sign-on bonus provided
- Tuition loan debt assistance
Contact VeloSource to discuss this job or any of our Permanent and Locum Tenens opportunities nation-wide.