Posted 2 days ago
Emergency Medicine (EM) - Locum Tenens - Wisconsin - 129234
Have you Applied Before?
Login to apply using your existing application:
First Time Applying?
Create an account to manage your application.
DATES NEEDED Emergency Medicine (EM)
POSITION DETAILS Emergency Medicine (EM)
- ASAP - ongoing (Privileging takes about 30-45 days)
BENEFITS Emergency Medicine (EM)
- 20K Annual Volume/Level 3 Trauma
- 14 ER Beds
- 5 + shifts a month
- Weekday Coverage: 7a-4p; 3p-12a; 10:30-7:30a (9 hour shifts)
- Weekend Coverage: 7a to 7p - 7p to 7a (12 hour shifts)
- ED Provider will handle in house codes
- ABEM or ABEM Eligible (AOBEM - AAPS is good too)
- EMR: Medhost but moving to Cerner
- Emergency Medicine (EM)
ABOUT DELTA LOCUM TENENS
- A++ Malpractice Insurance covered
- Full travel accommodations provided
- Weekly direct deposit and online work logs
- 24-hour direct contact with your Delta Locum Tenens representative
Delta Locum Tenens (DLT), the locum tenens staffing division of The Delta Companies, identifies qualified physician and advanced practitioners on behalf of healthcare facilities to provide short- and long-term coverage. A single point of contact provides direct knowledge of a specific geographic area. With flexibility, travel, and malpractice coverage, this award-winning team helps clients recruit quality talent with ease. The company has been recognized with several Best of Staffing® Awards. Visit www.deltalocums.com for more about locum tenens staffing needs.
For more information please contact: Shawna Coleman
- (877) 456-2867 x4611
Contact Us For Details
James is great to work. He always go the extra miles for me. Thanks
It was a true pleasure working with Mr. Jones, he has a true appreciation of the hard work physicians do during Locum jobs. He is prompt to follow up and advocate for his doctors. Looking forward to working with him in the future.
Great recruiter! Friendly and always available. Nothing hr a great experience!
James is easy to work with. Very responsive to questions and concerns. Highly recommended!!!
I have worked with other recruiters and James is the best. He is honest about opportunities and works hard to find a job that meets your needs. He understands the demands on physicians. James is responsive and is always available to help with any concerns you have about an assignment.