Posted 4 days ago
Emergency Medicine Coverage Needed in Southeast Alaska - 127304
Have you Applied Before?
Login to apply using your existing application:
First Time Applying?
Create an account to manage your application.
- Family Practice Board Certified
- ATLS, BLS, ACLS - Required
- Work 4 clinic days a week and 1:3 ER. Extra ER days may be required
- MUST be computer literate and work on NextGen at the Medical Clinic and CPSI at the hospital
- Provide "cradle to grave" medical care at the clinic
- No deliveries, but must have OB experience
- Prenatal Experience
- ER, Long Term Care and Inpatient coverage experience
- Alaska License
- Travel, lodging, and malpractice insurance covered
For more information please contact: Shawna Coleman
- (877) 456-2867 x4611
Contact Us For Details
James is great to work. He always go the extra miles for me. Thanks
It was a true pleasure working with Mr. Jones, he has a true appreciation of the hard work physicians do during Locum jobs. He is prompt to follow up and advocate for his doctors. Looking forward to working with him in the future.
Great recruiter! Friendly and always available. Nothing hr a great experience!
James is easy to work with. Very responsive to questions and concerns. Highly recommended!!!
I have worked with other recruiters and James is the best. He is honest about opportunities and works hard to find a job that meets your needs. He understands the demands on physicians. James is responsive and is always available to help with any concerns you have about an assignment.