We are helping an established facility in Virginia that is currently in search of a pediatric hospitalist for locum tenens assistance. As the covering physician, you should be comfortable with providing care in a level II nursery, attending deliveries, intubations, and UVC lines. Your schedule will be 24-hour call. You should be board certified or board eligible and have a current VA license in hand.
Let your personal CompHealth recruiter know what is important to you in a locum tenens opportunity so that we can match you with your just-right job.
- 24-hour call
- VA license in hand required
- BC or BE required
- NRP and PALS required
- Level II nursery
- Must attend deliveries
- Intubations and UVC lines required
- Comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Housing, travel, and local transportation
- Licensing assistance
- Credentialing and hospital privileges processing