Posted 37 minutes ago
NP/PA needed in MN ASAP
Have you Applied Before?
Login to apply using your existing application:
First Time Applying?
Create an account to manage your application.
A facility in Minnesota is in need of MN licensed (pending accepted) Nurse Practitioners/Physicians Assistants to work locum tenens for 6-months and possibly longer starting as soon as can be credentialed. Privileges will take 4-6 weeks to process.
- NP/PA locum need for 6 months and possibly longer
- Call 1 day/night per week, 1 weekend per month (weekend could be optional), 5:00 PM - 8:00 AM
- Provider works in clinic and handles all admits, hospital consults, and ER calls
- Clinic hours Mon-Fri 8:30 AM-5:00 PM
- Rotating shifts with the physician team: 3 MD, 1 NP
- 1 provider designated daily during clinic hours to cover the ER.
- Inpatient work: Will need to see hospital patients
- 5,000 Annual Volume
- Avg daily census 3-5
- Board Certified, ACLS, ATLS and CALS
- No procedures - Will have physician backup
- No ICU, critical patients are transferred.
- EMR: Hospital Meditech, Clinic: Allscripts
For more information, e-mail email@example.com or call 855-838-8787.
I have worked with most of the Locums companies in my area- they call all the time. When Fusion calls, I pick up. I continually return to Fusion because they listen to me, make sure I have what I need to do the job, and find me great places to work.
They are the best!! They make it very easy to work with them. Angela has been wonderful!
Staff is always helpful and understanding of your needs. Very responsive getting information to you of opportunities and help get you set up schedule wise along with accommodations. Receptive, cordial, and systematic with helping you achieve what will benefit you regarding your goals with the related requirements necessary for you to attain assignment. Would recommend them to my colleagues.
It was great to work with the staff, always responsive and helpful, personable. They carefully consider your interests / goals and try to accommodate them and have been excellent guides for a new hospitalist.
Very pleasant staff. Approachable and always responding quickly to my questions or concerns.
Thank you for all your help.