A growing inpatient clinic in Maryland is planning to hire a new psychiatrist. The facility needs assistance with the high demand from the community. This an inpatient, adult practice. You will work Monday through Friday from 8:30am to 4:30pm with 1:2-weeknight call and 1:4-weekend call. An MD state medical license is required to start this position, and CompHealth can assist you with the processing and application. The facility is accepting candidates who are board certified or board eligible within three years of completing their training H1-B visa holders can be sponsored. Final-year residents and fellows will be considered. You'll receive an excellent base salary, incentive bonuses, and medical benefits. You'll also be provided relocation reimbursement, a sign-on bonus, life insurance, LTD/STD, one week and $2K for CME, a 403b and 457b retirement package, a flexible spending account, and paid malpractice Insurance. Come live and practice on the Eastern Shore of Maryland. This town is large enough to have plenty to do in the clean, well-kept downtown; and, you will be located only thirty minutes from both the Chesapeake Bay and Maryland's Atlantic beaches. CompHealth trains and treats our consultants well. As a result, they stay with us a long time-they know your specialty, and they know where jobs are. Let CompHealth get to know you, and find you great psychiatry jobs.
To begin talking about this position, contact Pamela Mead at 203.663.9328, text 203.994.3883, or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Adult inpatient
- Monday-Friday, 8:30am-4:30pm; 1:2 weeknight call, 1:4 weekend call
- MD Eastern Shore, 30 minutes to the beach
- Excellent base salary with incentive compensation
- Paid malpractice insurance
- Full benefits: flexible spending, life Insurance, LTD/STD
- 403(b) and 457(b) retirement plan
- 1 week CME time with a $2K allowance
- Positions open nationwide
- Specialty-specific recruiting teams
- Resources for CV writing and acing your interview
- Help with licensing and credentialing
- All at no cost to you