General surgeon Needed in Central Missouri
Central Missouri based hospital is recruiting for a full-time general surgeon to join their growing medical group.
- Must be USA BE/BC in General Surgery for consideration
- Employment model with generous, guaranteed salary plus clearly defined bonuses
- Relocation package, student loan repayment, and starting bonus
- Realistic compensation in the 75%-90% range for a hard working surgeon
- Comprehensive benefits including paid time off (6 weeks), CME with $5,000 allowance, extensive insurance options, retirement options including matching 401(a) and a defined contribution plan, occurrence based liability insurance
- Anesthesiology coverage available 24/7
- 1:3 call with willing support staff to assist as necessary; no trauma
- Experienced OR support staff; exceptional patient satisfaction scores
- Community has a population of 11,500 and is called the "Main Street of the Midwest" with its perfect combination of small-town charm and urban style. The city houses an abundance of local businesses, artsy boutiques, and a variety of cultural offerings in the community.
- The city is also close to three respected universities - University of Missouri - Columbia, Westminster College, and William Woods University.