Located within a beautiful suburban neighborhood of Elk Grove Village, Illinois, AMITA Health
has an excellent full-time opportunity to help build and lead this Gynecologic Oncology
practice. Practice a full range of GYN-ONC within this consultative practice arrangement. Highlights of this tremendous career option include:
- Employed arrangement with AMITA Health offering base salary and RVU-based production bonus option, plus full benefits and relocation
- Leadership opportunity available (Medical Director)
- Clinic office (within Cancer Institute) and all needed personnel and ancillaries located onsite at hospital, including robotic surgery
- Large referral base of primary care and OBGYN
- As the Chicagoland area is under-served relating to Gyn-Onc services, a busy practice is assured
Live and practice in the wonderful western suburbs of Chicago!
Great neighborhoods, great schools, great restaurants, great shopping...and just great amenities overall make this area an incredible place to call home. Live close to your work with no long commutes. All this available for you to create that elusive life/work balance you just might be seeking!About AMITA:
AMITA Health (AMITAhealth.org) is an integrated health system serving communities in western and northwestern suburban Chicago. We are a Joint Operating Company formed in February 2015 by Adventist Midwest Health, based in Hinsdale, IL, and Alexian Brothers Health System, based in Arlington Heights, IL, encompassing nine hospitals and an extensive physician provider network of more than 3,000 physicians. AMITA Health is committed to delivering the most efficient, highest quality, faith-based care possible and respecting the faith traditions of all people.
For additional details and to arrange an interview, please contact:
Job ID#: BW-1708-74103