Weatherby Healthcare is currently assisting a Pennsylvania facility in need of an adult psychiatrist to work in a well-respected, team-oriented environment. The need is for weekend coverage and call one weekend per month for four months. You will work with a 100 percent adult and geriatric population. You will need to be board certified or board eligible within five years of training. You should also have a PA license. We will provide assistance with all hospital privileging paperwork.
If you or a colleague are interested in this opening, contact an expert consultant for additional information regarding this and other exciting opportunities.
- Clinic one weekend per month
- Call one weekend per month
- 100 percent adults and geriatrics
- Inpatient and outpatient treatment
- Ongoing need
- BC or BE within five years of training
- EMR: Cerner inpatient, GE Centricity outpatient
- Pennsylvania license required
- Paid malpractice insurance
- Pre-paid travel and housing expenses
- Competitive compensation
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant
- Charter member of NALTO