Weatherby Healthcare is currently assisting a Hawaii facility in need of an primary care physician to work in a well-respected, team-oriented environment. You will work Monday to Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., seeing 20 to 25 patients per day. EMR charting is EPIC. You will need to be board certified or board eligible in family medicine or internal medicine. You should also have a Hawaii license in hand.
Interested candidates should contact a Weatherby Healthcare consultant for available dates and more details.
- Outpatient clinic
- Monday to Friday
- 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- EMR: EPIC
- 20 to 25 patients per day
- Mostly adults, 10 percent pediatrics
- Board certified or eligible in FM or IM
- Hawaii license required
- Paid malpractice insurance
- Pre-paid travel and housing expenses
- Competitive compensation
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant
- Charter member of NALTO