A New York medical facility seeks an adult psychiatrist to assist with inpatient locum tenens coverage. You will work Monday to Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., with call of 1:3-4. There will be about 2.5 admits or discharges per day. Board certification or eligibility within five years of training is required. A New York license is needed as well. Weatherby Healthcare covers malpractice, travel, and housing while on assignment.
If you would like to learn more about this opportunity, give us a call today and speak with a Weatherby Healthcare consultant for details.
- Adult psychiatrist
- Monday to Friday
- 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Call of 1:3-4
- Admits or discharges per day: 2.5
- Board certified or eligible
- NY license required
- Paid malpractice insurance
- Pre-paid travel and housing expenses
- Competitive compensation
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant
- Charter member of NALTO