A California-based facility is currently seeking a general surgeon to assist with locum tenens coverage. Assignment schedule will consist of clinic, call, and surgery. Assignment requirements include endoscopies. Board certification or board eligibility is required as is a fluoroscopy certification.
Contact us to discuss this excellent opportunity to work with a great organization where you can share your skills and expertise.
- Clinic, call, and surgery
- 7-10 days per month
- CA license in hand required
- BC required
- Fluoroscopy certification required
- Endoscopies required
- Comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Housing, travel, and local transportation
- Credentialing and hospital privileges processing
- Licensing assistance