Adding an Internist in Virginia, MN
Our client is adding another internist to their busy practice in the Virginia area.
- Salary in the $200k plus range with a robust benefits package and a sizable sign on bonus
- Physician led, professionally managed organization. Great team environment!
- Call is optional; can use Hospitalist with a Nurse Online Triage 24/7
- Average 16 patients seen per day in clinic
- Minimum of 6 weeks off per year.
- State-of-the-art clinic overlooking a golf course.
- NP/PA support of practice and an on-site Chronic Disease Management nursing support
- Multi-specialty clinic includes; Primary Care with Integrated Behavioral Health, Anesthesiology, Dermatology, Obstetrics/Gynecology, Occupational Medicine, Ophthalmology, Otolaryngology, Orthopedics, Consultative Pediatrics, General Surgery, and numerous visiting specialties.
- Full-service clinic including, laboratory, radiology, retail pharmacy and optical shop, physical therapy, occupational therapy, speech therapy, Cancer Center, Regional Heart Center with CHF clinic, and warfarin clinic
- EPIC as EMR that is integrated with entire Essentia system.
- Admit to adjacent Essentia Health Virginia Hospital-83 beds, 7 Pediatric beds, Level I Nursery, Level IV
- Trauma center and certified Stroke Ready facility.
This community Approximately 60 miles from Duluth, MN; 150 miles north of Minneapolis/St. Paul. It has a Service area: 30,000; Virginia population: 9,000. Good schools and an excellent quality of life. The community offers great schools and a low cost of living. Plus year round outdoor activities from camping, boating, fishing, hiking and miles of biking trails.