Internal Medicine Traditional or Outpatient only Job in Oklahoma City, OK
- Oklahoma City offers everything you look for in a modern metropolitan community.
- It has an abundance of the arts, quality health care, excellence in education and more. And Oklahoma City does it without high costs, energy shortages, and smog or traffic congestion.
- Join a growing private practice that does not like to turn patients away.
- Your choice!
- Care for patients in both Inpatient and Outpatient settings or Treat Outpatients only and let the Hospitalists handle your inpatients with this single specialty Group
- Great office location next to the hospital
- Trained staff and fully equipped office are waiting for you
- Board certification or board eligibility with certification in process is required.
- Competitive recruitment package determined by the hospital and the group
Our clients Hospital is a 290-bed facility located in the northwest part of the Oklahoma City Metro Area Deaconess is accredited by The Joint Commission and the Commission on Accreditation of Rehabilitation Facilities (CARF). Oklahoma City offers everything you look for in a modern metropolitan community- an abundance of the arts, quality health care, excellence in education and more. And it does so without high costs, energy shortages and no smog or traffic congestion. As of summer of 2012 OKC had the lowest unemployment rate in the country for metro areas over 1 million population. Forbes Magazine recently ranked Oklahoma City as 1 of the 5 fastest growing cities in the U.S. It is a distinctly livable city where you can chase your business dreams and still can enjoy a rich quality of life.