Adding a Outpatient Internist coastal SE, NC
BC/BE Internal Medicine with interest in geriatrics needed to join a private practice with two internal medicine physicians ans one family medicine physician with 10 advanced practitioners that is well-established, highly regarded practice (over 20 years) that is thriving. You will be busy from the first day.
- Salary is very competitive - potential productivity bonus after first year - partnership track after second year
- Strong benefits package with health, dental, vision and professional liability insurance, 401k and paid time off including CME
- Traditional style practice offering continuum of care for patients in the primary care office, hospital, nursing home, hospice and home health
- 1:3 call schedule, telephone back-up only, mid-level providers take first call
- Approximately 20 patients per day depending on mix of office, hospital and nursing home encounters, patient population - 40 years and above but mostly geriatrics
- Full-time medical social worker, nursing staff of seven
This community of over 600 physicians has nearly all medical and surgical specialties. With a Health network with 800+ beds in acute care med-surg, Level II trauma, women's and children, orthopedic, rehabilitation and behavioral health hospitals.
Metropolitan statistical area population over 300,000 is a very popular retirement location but also extremely family friendly, with excellent public and private and parochial school systems. Nationally rated as one of the best places to live, top 100 best performing cities and top 40 best places for business and careers. Below average cost of living. They have a diverse economy - General Electric, Corning, Verizon, Time Warner and pharmaceutical research. Numerous recreational activities - with beaches, the ocean or river-related water sports - top east coast locations for surfing and paddle boarding - tennis - golf.