Gastroenterologist Opportunity in Southwestern Vermont - Physician Needed
Seeking a Gastroenterologist for a community in southwestern VT that serves roughly 75,000 people from three Counties in Vermont, eastern Rensselaer Country in New York, and Northern Berkshire County in Massachusetts.
This multispecialty physician group providing services to the medical practices of southwestern Vermont.
- Full-time BC/BE physician opportunity
- Options for solo private practice, hospital employed practice or join existing GI practice
- Competitive compensation package with bonuses
- Financial package includes a market competitive base salary
- Full benefit package is available which includes both moving expenses and assistance with student loan repayment
- Benefits include paid malpractice, vacation, health, dental, eye, Disability and Life insurance, 403b, 529 College Savings Plan, and a Defined Contribution Plan
- Sign - on and Relocation are negotiable
- Approximately 3,600 cases are done by the gastroenterologists annually
- State of the art Endoscopy Suite with four procedure rooms
- EUS and ERCP skills preferred
- Stent placement and endoscopic laser skills are a big plus
- Call is to be split by physicians in the area is 1:3 or better
The area offers easy access to many outdoor activities such as mountain biking, skiing, hunting, fishing, and hiking. There are also a variety of school options in the community.