Medical Director needed with an Academic Facility in Upstate New York
We are working with an academic facility in upstate New York to recruit a Physician for the role of Medical Director of the Medicine in Psychiatry Outpatient Clinic.
- Join a multidisciplinary team of clinicians
- 2 Family Medicine Physicians, 1 Internal Medicine/Psychiatrist, and 2.5 Nurse Practitioners
- 0.8 FTE clinical and 0.2 FTE Administrative
- Monday through Friday schedule with Telephone call coverage
- Oversee the quality of care delivered
- Provide leadership in areas of strategic planning, regulatory compliance, performance improvement, risk management, and education
- Supervise residents, medical students, and other trainees
- Compensation will be commensurate with academic level
Rochester is a thriving city with a wide range of culinary options, numerous festivals, and shopping galore. This mid-sized city offers a reasonable cost of living, commutable downtown full of arts and culture and booming suburbs.