Excellent hospital opportunity for fellowship trained Geriatrician in New York Southern Tier!
- BE/BC Geriatrician
- Provide coordination and consultative services for geriatric patients, as well as traditional Internal Medicine services to nursing home patients.
- Consultative geriatric services for patients referred by primary care providers.
- Will participate in a clinical organization to promote growth and management of the area geriatric nursing home population.
- Participating in peer review and quality assessment and improvement activities as they relate to the patterns of practice.
- Salary is commensurate with experience and consideration of MGMA guidelines, two-year income guaranteed salary followed by RVU-based compensation structure, Benefits CME stipend, 32 days PTO, malpractice insurance with tail, relocation reimbursement, and the payment licenses and fees.
All Star Recruiting Benefits
- Full-service agency
- 24/7 professional and reliable service
- Dedicated, specialty-specific consultants