Posted 5 days ago
Have you Applied Before?
Login to apply using your existing application:
First Time Applying?
Create an account to manage your application.
Join a thriving hospital multi-specialty group which is dedicated to providing the highest quality care for their patients. This ENT or Otolaryngology Physician need is due to group growth and secession planning at a not-for-profit healthcare system which has won numerous awards at regional, state and national levels.
• Employed Otolaryngologist practice in a well-respected group consisting of 3 Ear, Nose, and Throat (ENT) specialists
• Earnings potential of over $475,000 annually – yearly base salary plus production and quality bonus
• Comprehensive benefits include paid time off, malpractice insurance, CME, and 401k with employer-matched contributions
• Established referral pattern with a multispecialty group of over 300 specialists and providers - Call is 1:4
• In-office audiologists, state-of-the art technology and surgical systems
• Full-service, comprehensive hospital with neurosurgery, heart surgery, cancer center, performance is above state and national average for quality care measures
• Physician with MD/DO degree REQUIRED – Board Certified or truly Board Eligible with valid medical license
The Greater Pittsburgh area has everything to offer the single physician or a growing family. Enjoy direct access to downtown amenities with the comfort of a family-friendly community boasting excellent public and private schools.
• Greater Pittsburgh - live within a 30 minute drive to downtown
• ‘#1 Sports City in the Nation’ by Sporting News with the Steelers, Pirates, and Penguins
• ‘Most Livable City in the U.S.’ by Forbes, Places Rated Almanac, The Economist
• ‘Best Place to Buy a Home’ by Forbes Magazine
• Enjoy some of Pennsylvania’s best golfing, skiing, hunting, and fishing within miles
• Diverse population with top-notch schools and family-oriented communities
To be considered for this Otorhinolaryngology physician opportunity, please contact us at (866) 995-6077 or forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Job ID: OTO 222682
For more Ear, Nose, and Throat opportunities, visit us online at www.fidelismp.com or follow us on Twitter @FidelisMP. You may also fax your CV to (214) 614-5161. All inquiries are considered confidential.
Be the first to review this employer!