Login to apply using your existing application:
Create an account to manage your application.
• Employed Otolaryngologist practice in a well-respected group consisting of 3 Ear, Nose, and Throat (ENT) specialists
• Earnings potential over median annually – yearly base salary plus production and quality bonus
• Comprehensive benefits include paid time off, malpractice insurance, CME, and 401k with employer-matched contributions
• Established referral pattern with a multi-specialty group of over 300 specialists and providers - Call is 1:4
• In-office audiologists, state-of-the-art technology, and surgical systems
• Full-service, comprehensive hospital with neurosurgery, heart surgery, cancer center, performance is above state and national average for quality care measures
• Physician with MD/DO degree REQUIRED – Board Certified or truly Board Eligible with valid medical license
• Greater Pittsburgh - live within a 30-minute drive to downtown
• ‘#1 Sports City in the Nation’ by Sporting News with the Steelers, Pirates, and Penguins
• ‘Most Livable City in the U.S.’ by Forbes, Places Rated Almanac, The Economist
• ‘Best Place to Buy a Home’ by Forbes Magazine
• Enjoy some of Pennsylvania’s best golfing, skiing, hunting, and fishing within miles
• Diverse population with top-notch schools and family-oriented communities
To be considered for this Otorhinolaryngology physician opportunity, please contact us at (866) 995-6077 or forward your CV to email@example.com.
Job ID: OTO 222682
For more Ear, Nose, and Throat opportunities, visit us online at www.fidelismp.com or follow us on Twitter @FidelisMP. You may also fax your CV to (214) 614-5161. All inquiries are considered confidential.