Orthopedic Surgeon- California
$600,000 + First Year with an Elite Orthopedic Multi-Specialty Group
Partnership in the Group’s New Surgery Center with Absolutely Zero Overhead
An orthopedic trained foot and ankle surgeon is desired to join an elite, well-established, and Blue Distinction Plus orthopedic multi-specialty group owned by one of the largest Catholic faith-based health systems in the state of California.
- $600,000 + first-year income for an orthopedic foot and ankle surgeon
- An aggressive RVU model for an earning potential of over $800,000 a year
- General orthopedic call share of 1:8 with absolutely no trauma call
- Dedicated blocked OR scheduled time at an award-winning hospital
- Absolutely zero overhead, Partnership, and no practice management fees
- MD/DO degree REQUIRED – Board Certified or TRULY Board Eligible with valid medical license
- Brand new 20,000 sq. ft. clinic space, 40 exam rooms, Cerner EMR, X-Ray, CT, Fluoro Unit, full support staff, multiple nursing stations, call center, telemedicine, imaging, & much more!
Reside in a metropolitan city with a service area of over 900,000 residents. Enjoy a very low cost of living, the most affordable real estate in CA, and close proximity to Los Angeles County.
- Award-winning California Distinguished /Blue Ribbon public and private schools
- Museums, fine dining, multiple shopping malls, festivals & much more
- Regional airport in town with an international airport about 1.5 hours away
- Pro sports, amusement parks, rafting, mountains and beaches within an easy drive
- Ethnically diverse community with all denominations of worship available
- Incredibly affordable modern track homes to gated communities to small ranches
- Year round sunshine and an average temperature of 78 degrees
To be considered for this Orthopedic Surgery Physician opportunity, please contact us at (866) 995-6077 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please reference ORS 2422612
For more Orthopedic Surgery Physician opportunities, visit us online at www.fidelismp.com or follow us on Twitter@FidelisMP. You may also fax your CV to (949) 325-7011. All inquiries are considered confidential.