Urology Physician Opportunity
Santa Barbara, California
$900 Million New Hospital Being Built
Welcome to the American Riviera – “Where Life Itself is a Fine Art!” Be part of a world-class medical community and join a well-established practice with over 25 years in the community.
- 1 year partnership track
- Robotic training preferred
- Paid Call 1:9 & 4 ½ day work week
- Group has mid-level support
- Brand new office with state-of-the-art equipment
- Level II Trauma Center
- Largest Not-for-Profit Hospital between Los Angeles and San Francisco
- $300,000 Housing Assistance
- Benefits include health insurance, 401k and relocation allowance
- Sign-on bonus and up to 6 weeks of PTO as a partner
- Job requirements: Physician with MD/DO degree REQUIRED – Board Certified or truly Board Eligible with valid medical license
Nestled between the ocean and the mountains, Santa Barbara offers breathtaking vistas, beautiful flowers, an abundance of Spanish colonial architecture and a mild “Mediterranean” climate.
- Once you come home to Santa Barbara, it’s hard to imagine living anywhere else…
- World-class accommodations and dining await
- Enjoy the pristine beaches of the California coast
- University of California at Santa Barbara
- Great mountain and road biking, world class surfing & wind surfing
- Enjoy all of the culture and local arts of Santa Barbara
- Excellent public and private schools
- Easy access to Los Angeles and San Francisco
- Over 50 wineries in your backyard
- Santa Barbara is one of America's best-kept secrets
To be considered for this Urology Physician position, please contact us at (866) 995-6077 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. All inquiries are confidential.
Job ID: U 622438
For more Urology Physician job opportunities, visit us online at www.fidelismp.com or follow us on Twitter @FidelisMP. You can also fax your CV to (214) 614-5161.