Posted 9 days ago
Have you Applied Before?
Login to apply using your existing application:
First Time Applying?
Create an account to manage your application.
||Santa Barbara, CA
Urology Physician Opportunity
Santa Barbara, California
$900 Million New Hospital Being Built
Job Requirements for Urology Physician:
- Profession: Physician
- MD/DO Degree Required
- Board Certified or Board Eligible Physician
- Valid Medical License
Welcome to the American Riviera – “Where Life Itself is a Fine Art!” Be part of a world-class medical community and join a well-established practice with over 25 years in the community.
• 1 year partnership track
• Robotic training preferred
• Paid Call 1:9 & 4 ½ day work week
• Group has midlevel support
• Brand new office with state-of-the-art equipment
• Level II Trauma Center
• Largest Not-for-Profit Hospital between Los Angeles and San Francisco
• $300,000 Housing Assistance
• Benefits include health insurance, 401k and relocation allowance
• Sign on bonus and up to 6 weeks of PTO as a partner
Nestled between the ocean and the mountains, Santa Barbara offers breathtaking vistas, beautiful flowers, an abundance of Spanish colonial architecture and a mild “Mediterranean” climate.
• Once you come home to Santa Barbara, it’s hard to imagine living anywhere else…
• World-class accommodations and dining await
• Enjoy the pristine beaches of the California coast
• University of California at Santa Barbara
• Great mountain and road biking, world class surfing & wind surfing
• Enjoy all of the culture and local arts of Santa Barbara
• Excellent public and private schools
• Easy access to Los Angeles and San Francisco
• Over 50 wineries in your backyard
• Santa Barbara is one of America's best-kept secrets
To be considered for this Urology Physician position, please contact us at (866) 995-6077 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. All inquiries are confidential.
Job ID: U 622438
For more Urology Physician job opportunities, visit us online at www.fidelismp.com or follow us on Twitter @FidelisMP. You can also fax your CV to (214) 614-5161.
Be the first to review this employer!