Posted 9 days ago
Have you Applied Before?
Login to apply using your existing application:
First Time Applying?
Create an account to manage your application.
||New York, NY
Rheumatology Physician Opportunity
New York City, NY
We are seeking a Rheumatology Physician to join an Internal Medicine Residency department at a not-for-profit community hospital in Queens, NY. Unprecedented increases in community demand in addition to plans for program expansion through academic and clinical involvement have brought the opportunity for a mission and scholarly minded physician to join this progressive and well-established group of clinicians.
• Dedicated Rheumatology clinic as well as Internal Medicine residency clinic time
• Opportunity for continued growth and advancement within the program – Academic leadership as well as clinical roles are available
• Endocrinology, Rheumatology, or Geriatric fellowship training is welcomed for program leadership
• Adjunct faculty position, opportunity for research and academic development and private clinic
• Base salary plus productivity incentives based upon collections – Annual earnings to exceed $200,000
• Loan forgiveness is available through the National Health Services Corp
• Comprehensive benefits include occurrence-based malpractice insurance, medical coverage, CME and 403(b) retirement with matching.
• MD/DO degree, Board Certified or TRULY Board Eligible with valid medical license REQUIRED
Located in close proximity to Manhattan, this community based healthcare system provides easy access and quality healthcare to the diverse population of southwestern Nassau County, Five Towns, the Rockaways and Queens.
• Ability to live and work in one of the country’s most dynamic and diverse areas
• Direct access to the city life with affordable living options in the Bronx, Brooklyn, Queens, or on Long Island
• Enjoy the entertainment, dinning, and unmatched events that take place in New York City
• Live just a short drive to Philadelphia, PA; Stamford, CT; and the Baltimore/ D.C. areas
To be considered for this Rheumatology opportunity please contact us at (866) 995-6077 or forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Job ID: RHU 4952651
For more Rheumatologist or Internal Medicine opportunities, visit us online at www.fidelismp.com or follow us on Twitter @FidelisMP. You may also fax your CV to (214) 614-5161. All inquiries are considered confidential.
Be the first to review this employer!