Rheumatologist Physician in New Mexico
Employed with $275,000 Base Salary + RVU Bonus
Sign-On Bonus of $35,000 – Visas Accepted
We are seeking a Rheumatologist physician to join hospital practice serving a population service area of over 300,000 lives. Your skills and experiences are greatly needed for this developing rheumatology service line and we are looking to hire immediately. All you have to do is apply!
- Hospital (not-for-profit) employed: $275,000 base salary PLUS RVU production bonus
- Clinic located across the street operate Monday-Friday, 8:00am-5:00pm
- Patients are ready to be seen in this developing practice
- 6 weeks PTO, plus additional 5 days CME and annual allowance of $6,000 for professional fees
- Executive-level benefits including health, dental and vision, pension and 403(b)
- Malpractice – paid in full, including tail coverage if needed
- $35,000, sign-on bonus and $15,000, relocation
- H1B & J1 visas accepted
- Job requirements: Physician with MD/DO degree REQUIRED – Board Certified or truly Board Eligible with valid medical license
It’s not about where you live, but how you live. High up on the Colorado Plateau, your new home is calling out to you. At an elevation of 5,400 feet, the views are breathtaking and endless. Flanked by the powerful and rugged beauty of towering buttes and mesas, few places evoke such a feeling of being “right with the world.” Enjoy every outdoor amenity imaginable, and then sit back in awe of sunsets that are artistic masterpieces. Discover why this location is known as the “Land of Enchantment.”
- Best fly fishing in the country - 3 river confluence
- Private and nationally ranked, award-winning public golf course
- Endless mountain biking, hiking, equestrian trails, boating, kayaking on the rivers and lake
- World-class skiing in university town within one hour
- Gorgeous southwest and classic homes - gated, hilltop or acreage
- Public and private schools - low student-to-teacher ratio
To be considered for this Rheumatology physician opportunity, please contact us at 866-995-6077 or forward your CV to email@example.com.
Please reference job: RHU 260805
For more Rheumatology physician opportunities, visit us online at www.fidelismp.com or follow us on Twitter @FidelisMP. You may also fax your CV to (949) 325-7011. All inquiries are considered confidential.