Pulmonary Critical-Care Physician – Downtown Los Angeles, CA
Up to 10 weeks of PTO – Salary Commensurate with PTO
Partnership Practice – (Full & Part Time)
Our partners in the practice believe in providing a balanced work/life practice for their providers. This practice is the only one in the downtown area of Los Angeles providing outpatient services to the patients we serve. We are growing our practice and we seek a physician to compliment our collegial team of physicians. We offer up to 10 weeks of vacation but we are offering the flexibility in how you structure your practice.
- We offer an employed guaranteed base salary
- Part-time or full-time opportunities in this Monday-Friday practice
- Partnership track is between 12-24 months
- Sleep Study work is also available
- Call is shared amongst the physicians – 99% of the weekday call is phone only
- Hospital next door has 28-bed ICU
- Med/Dental/Vision/and fees for physician paid 100%, policy also available for family
- Relocation/sign-on, license and board renewal fees paid, hospital dues, malpractice and 401K
- Physician with MD/DO degree; Board Certified or truly Board Eligible with valid medical license
California Dreaming? Practice where others come to vacation! Southern California offers you the opportunity to be at the beach one day and snow ski the next!
- Live in the heart of Los Angeles or any adjoining suburb – the choice is yours!
- Enjoy outdoor activities from sand to mountains and night life to suit all lifestyles
- Immediate access to performing arts, fine dining and several international airports
- Professional hockey, basketball, baseball, soccer, football and PAC -12 collegiate sports
- Close to Hollywood, Pasadena, Long Beach, Downtown Los Angeles and Culver City
- Close to USC, UCLA, University of California Irvine and many more higher education institutions
- Year-round sunshine and an average temperature of 77 degrees
To be considered for this Pulmonology Critical Care Physician opportunity, please contact us at (866) 995-6077 or by email at email@example.com. All inquiries are considered confidential.
Job ID: PCC 3401058 (IND)
For more Pulmonology Critical Care Physician job opportunities, visit us online at www.fidelismp.com or follow us on Twitter @FidelisMP. You may also fax your CV to (214) 614-5161.