Pulmonary Critical Care OR Pulmonary (Outpatient) Physician
Growing Downtown Los Angeles, CA - Partnership Practice
Work/Life Balance is What We Seek in Our Practice!
We are growing and seek a physician to complement our collegial team of partners. We are the only practice offering outpatient Pulmonary and follow-up management services in downtown Los Angeles. We believe in flexibility and thus are also opening this position up to a Pulmonologist who wishes to practice in the outpatient setting just 2 weeks a month – details below. If you have an entrepreneurial drive and seek flexibility, contact us to discuss the options!
- We offer an employed guaranteed base salary with partnership track between 12-24 months
- Compensation commensurate with scheduled hours, i.e., FT vs PT
- Office practice is Monday-Friday with shared call amongst the physicians - call areas include ICU
- If you wish to explore the outpatient practice working 2 weeks a month, we require you to cover one “long call” per month and 1 -2 nights of weekday call
- Boarded in Pulmonary and Critical Care Sleep required; Sleep Medicine Boarding is a plus
- Practice is located on the campus of a Downtown Community Hospital
- We offer Medical/Dental and fees for physicians paid 100%, policy also available for family
- Relocation/sign-on, license and board renewal fees paid, hospital dues, malpractice and 401K
- Physician with MD/DO degree; Board Certified or truly Board Eligible with valid medical license
California Dreaming? Practice where others come to vacation! Southern California offers you the opportunity to be at the beach one day and snow skiing the next!
- Live in the heart of Los Angeles or any adjoining suburb – the choice is yours!
- Enjoy outdoor activities from sand to mountains and night life to suit all lifestyles
- Immediate access to performing arts, fine dining and several international airports
- Professional hockey, basketball, baseball, soccer, football and PAC -12 collegiate sports
- Close to Hollywood, Pasadena, Long Beach, Downtown Los Angeles and Culver City
- Close to USC, UCLA, University of California Irvine and many more higher education institutions
- Year-round sunshine and an average temperature of 77 degrees
To be considered for this Pulmonology Critical Care Physician opportunity, please contact us at (866) 995-6077 or by email at email@example.com. All inquiries are considered confidential.
Job ID: PCC 3401058 (IND-TR)
For more Pulmonology Critical Care Physician job opportunities, visit us online at www.fidelismp.com or follow us on Twitter @FidelisMP. You may also fax your CV to (214) 614-5161.