Southern California – Pulmonary Critical Care Physician Opportunity
Shared Call – Flexible Schedule
$445,000+ First Year Income
$25,000 Signing Bonus
Align yourself with an organization that can withstand the changes of the healthcare market! Work with a top-notch facility that has been serving the community for over 65 years. Enjoy a high earning potential with a practice that offers the opportunity to contract directly with the hospital while still enjoying professional autonomy.
- Opportunity do both Pulmonary and Critical Care Medicine or 100% Critical Care Medicine
- Shared call - cover just one facility!
- Office space available on the hospital campus
- $445,000+ earning for well qualified candidates in the first year with long term potential of well over $550,000
- $25,000 signing bonus and relocation assistance available
- Hospital is open to 2016 and 2017 graduating fellows
- Physician with MD/DO degree REQUIRED – Board Certified or truly Board Eligible with valid medical license
Come see why everyone loves Southern California. There is great weather all year round and a variety of amenities available to suit all of your interests.
- 305 days of sunshine
- Easy access to San Diego and Palm Springs
- Regional and international airports within a close drive
- Local shopping mall, Target and Costco
- Cost of living lower than the U.S. national average
- New, diverse and affordable housing – 4-bed, 3 bath, 2,000-square-foot home for $200,000
- Excellent public and private schools - 20:1 student to teacher ratio
To be considered for this Pulmonary Critical Care Physician opportunity, please contact us at (866) 995-6077 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please reference job: PCC 129959
For more Pulmonary Critical Care Physician job opportunities, visit us online at www.fidelismp.com or follow us on Twitter @FidelisMP. You may also fax your CV to (949) 325-7011. All inquiries are considered confidential.