Posted 4 days ago
Have you Applied Before?
Login to apply using your existing application:
First Time Applying?
Create an account to manage your application.
||Miami Beach, FL
Psychiatrist Physician - 100% Outpatient
Miami Beach, Florida - No Call or Weekends
Community Health Setting - Loan Repayment Site
Come work in an award-winning, fully integrated, non-profit health center in Miami. Enjoy a relaxed lifestyle living on the beach while providing medical care to a medically disadvantaged population.
• MUST HAVE ACTIVE FLORIDA LICENSE
• 100% Outpatient setting
• Bilingual in Spanish or Creole preferred, but not required
• Monday-Friday schedule / No nights or weekends / No Call
• Academic Affiliation - Opportunity to mentor residents
• Benefits package includes health, disability/life insurance, malpractice, CME, PTO, 401K
In one of the most sought after locations in the nation, Miami is known as a world-class destination offering idyllic beaches, perfect year round weather, and endless entertainment.
• Comfortable climate for all seasons, ranging from 60’s to high 70’s year-round
• Surrounded by beaches and ocean, choose from a multitude of recreational opportunities such as surfing, boating, snorkeling, scuba diving, deep sea fishing, and whale and dolphin watching
• Easy commute to Fort Lauderdale; nicknamed the “Venice of America” due to its 165 miles of waterways and canals; anchor the boat on your private dock behind the house!
• Cruise ship gateway to the Caribbean and nearby International Airport provides easy access to anywhere in the world
• Visit one of the state’s 900 freshwater springs and swim in their underground caves in water temperature averaging 75 degrees all the time
• Watch rockets launch into the sky at NASA’s Cape Canaveral in nearby Central Florida
• Florida’s varying landscapes and rich and diverse culture make it easy to take a weekend vacation without ever leaving the state; Disneyworld is less than a 4-hour drive
To be considered for this Psychiatry opportunity, please contact us at (866) 995-6077 or forward your CV to email@example.com.
Job ID: P 4942095
For more Psychiatry job opportunities, visit us online at www.fidelismp.com or follow us on Twitter @FidelisMP. You may also fax your CV to (214) 614-5161. All inquiries are considered confidential.
Be the first to review this employer!