Posted 7 days ago
Have you Applied Before?
Login to apply using your existing application:
First Time Applying?
Create an account to manage your application.
Adult Psychiatry Opportunity
$250,000 Base salary with telehealth call support
prestigious health system out of Minneapolis
- Profession: Physician
- MD/DO Degree Required
- Board Certified or Board Eligible Physician
- Valid Medical License
Interested in an outstanding quality of life? Want to enjoy endless activities for you and your family while having a thriving practice? You can have it with this Top Notch health system!
Come join a multiple award winning team of physicians within a state-of-the-art 36,000 square foot medical center. This multi-specialty group is made up of 35 physicians currently and looks to grow to over 40 by the end of 2017. Have full back-office setup supported and run by one of the largest and most successful not-for-profit health systems in the country so you can focus solely on being a physician and patient care.
• 10 BED INPATIENT ADULT FACILITY
• 10 BED RESIDENTIAL SUBSTANCE ABUSE CLINIC
• Work alongside 2 other Psychiatrists with average inpatient census of 9
• Clinic includes a huge pharmacy, 24/7 lab, PACS, Telerad and EPIC EMR
• NO COMPETITION!!!
• Complete control of your practice, make policy & procedure while supported by system
• Typical day will be 9am to 3pm
• Sign on bonus, relocation monies, full benefits package w/paid malpractice and tail
• Voted as a TOP 20 Critical Access Hospital 2 years in a row.
Located in the upper Midwest you will enjoy true 4 seasons. This city is clean, safe, vibrant and ALIVE! Famous for its authentic German heritage there is a festival of some kind basically every weekend with up to 15,000 attendees. The perfect place to raise a family!
• Compared to the rest of the country the cost of living is 16.60% below the US Average, Gorgeous 3,000 sq.ft. home with 4BR/3BA and 3 car garage for $350,000
• Living options include brand-new developments overlooking the city, country club living on a gorgeous golf course, established neighborhoods with traditional style homes, new lots to build your own custom home and ranches with multiple acres. No restriction.
• Area designations include upscale boutique shopping, loads of entertainment, 20 parks and unique culinary experiences from BBQ and steak to Thai, Mexican and seafood.
• First Class educational offerings include 3 different systems both public and private. Brand new high school built in 2016 along with new baseball and football fields. Private donations from “Old money” wealth within the community allow this culture to exist.
To be considered for this Psychiatry opportunity, please contact us at (866) 995-6077 or forward your CV to email@example.com.
Job ID: P 7262513
For more physician opportunities, visit us online at www.fidelismp.com or follow us on Twitter @FidelisMP. You may also fax your CV to (214) 614-5161. All inquiries are considered confidential.
Be the first to review this employer!