Login to apply using your existing application:
Create an account to manage your application.
• Outpatient adult Psychiatric opportunity with option for Geriatric focus
• Innovative behavioral health center including services in crisis, adult, and adolescent treatment
• Monday–Friday, 8:00 a.m. –4:30 p.m., minimal call of 1:5 weekend rotation
• All adult patients with option for inpatient and/or pediatric involvement
• The center only utilizes guided principles of recovery which have led them to be recognized on a state and national level
• Competitive salary with production incentive, average earnings of greater than $270,000 annually
• Sign-on bonus, relocation assistance, and student loan repayment
• Paid malpractice with tail coverage, benefits package includes CME, PTO, and medical premiums
• Job requirements: Physician with MD/DO degree; Board Certified or truly Board Eligible with valid medical license
• Greater Pittsburgh - live within a 30-minute drive to downtown
• ‘#1 Sports City in the Nation’ by Sporting News with the Steelers, Pirates, and Penguins
• ‘Most Livable City in the U.S.’ by Forbes, Places Rated Almanac, The Economist
• ‘Best Place to Buy a Home’ by Forbes Magazine
• Enjoy some of Pennsylvania’s best golfing, skiing, hunting, and fishing within miles
• Diverse population with top-notch schools and family-oriented communities
To be considered for this Psychiatry opportunity, please contact us at (866) 995-6077 or forward your CV to email@example.com.
Job ID: P 222643
For more Psychiatric opportunities, visit us online at www.fidelismp.com or follow us on Twitter@FidelisMP. You may also fax your CV to (214) 614-5161. All inquiries are considered confidential.