100% Outpatient Psychiatry Physician Opportunity
Salary with Bonuses Available- High Earning Potential
Easy Access to San Francisco Bay Area!
Take advantage of this exciting opportunity to join a well-respected community health organization that is nationally recognized for excellence. Physicians in this group have an excellent work-life balance and a commitment to patient-centered care, this too is the foundation of their values and mission.
- Employed opportunity with salary, bonuses, signing bonus and relocation assistance provided
- Flexible schedule, Monday-Friday or 4-day work week option - no call, no nights and no weekends
- Executive level benefits provided which will include medical, dental, vision, life insurance, paid malpractice insurance, paid tail, retirement with matching and paid licensing/credentialing fees
- Nearly 7 weeks of paid time off provided with additional 5 days of CME with $2500 CME allowance
- Generous student loan repayment available
- H1B and J1 visa eligible opportunity. the organization is H1b and J1 visa cap exempt
- Job requirements: Physician with MD/DO degree; Board Certified or truly Board Eligible with valid medical license
A beautiful university town that is growing at a rapid rate! Residents of this centrally located California community benefit from the moderate climate, metropolitan amenities, low cost of living and much more. Amenities abound in this family-friendly community!
- Easy access to the San Francisco Bay Area, Napa, Yosemite and many other California landmarks
- Multiple international airports within an easy drive
- Affordable housing! Beautiful neighborhoods with gated communities, modern tract homes, custom homes, horse property and land if you want to build!
- Performing arts centers, museums, diverse culture and great restaurants
- Ethnically diverse community with all denominations of religious worship available rafting, golfing, bike trails, horseback riding all for the outdoor enthusiast
To be considered for this Psychiatric Physician opportunity, please contact us at (866) 995-6077 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Job ID: P 251150
For more Psychiatric opportunities, visit us online at www.fidelismp.com or follow us on Twitter @FidelisMP. You may also fax your CV to (949) 325-7011. All inquiries are considered confidential.