Psychiatry Physician – 90 Minutes East of San Francisco, California
100% Outpatient Position with a Flexible Work Week and Student Loan Repayment
Cap Exempt Facility – Visas Accepted
This not-for-profit organization, with deep roots in the communities they serve, allows Psychiatry Physicians to have a practice that makes a difference in the lives of the patients you serve. This organization spans two counties with multiple locations available for Psychiatry Physicians to choose from.
- Established organization serving North/Central California for over 45 years
- 100% outpatient position with no hospital call or inpatient responsibilities
- Flexible 4-5 day work week with 4 hours of admin time built into your week
- Employed position offering competitive salary (DOE) with Monthly, Quarterly, and Annual productivity incentives
- Full comprehensive benefits including medical/dental/vision/life, signing bonus, relocation assistance, malpractice with tail coverage as well as 403b and 457 retirement plans
- 34 days of PTO in addition to CME time/stipend
- Paid membership dues and licensing fees all covered
- Cap-exempt facility - H1B and J1 accepted and ALL fees are paid by the organization
Enjoy the moderate climate that California offers, where water, wealth, contentment and health reign in this region. Amenities abound in these centrally-located, family-friendly areas of Northern and North/Central California. This city maintains its small town charm and hospitality while still building upon its urban amenities typically found in large cities.
- 1 hour – 90 minutes to the Bay Area!
- Enjoy affordable housing, especially compared to most of California
- Year-round mild climate
- San Francisco and Oakland International airport within a short driving distance
- Performing arts centers, museums, art galleries, festivals, diverse culture and great restaurants
- Wine festivals, Grand Prix, and car shows
- Rafting, golfing, bike trails, horseback riding all for the outdoor enthusiast
- All of this within driving distance to the Coastal Bay area, Wine Country, and Yosemite
- Central location offers short drives to skiing, beaches, fishing, kayaking and much more!
To be considered for this Psychiatric Physician opportunity, please contact us at (866) 995-6077 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Job ID: P 251150
For more Psychiatric opportunities, visit us online at www.fidelismp.com or follow us on Twitter @FidelisMP. You may also fax your CV to (949) 325-7011. All inquiries are considered confidential.