100% Outpatient Psychiatry Opportunity – 1:9 Phone Call Only
Southwest Missouri – College City with Draw Area of 175,000 People
Competitive Starting Salary with Excellent Benefits
- Profession: Physician
- MD/DO Degree Required
- Board Certified or Board Eligible Physician
- Valid Medical License
One of the largest and fastest growing mental facilities in the state of Missouri invite you to consider a 100% Outpatient Psychiatry opportunity. Work for a not-for-profit system with over 500 employees and approximately 14,000 active patients. Join a staff of 8 Adult Psychiatrists and 1 Child Psychiatrist and 8 Psychiatric Nurse Practitioners.
- 100% outpatient Psychiatry practice – M-F position with flexible hours
- Regionally competitive starting salary
- Great quality of life – call of 1:9 with additional call pay stipend of $1,000 per weekend
- General Adult Psychiatry unit with an average stay of 3-7 days
- Affiliated with Psychiatry residency program – fully academic position with daily resident oversight
- 1 week of CME + $1,500 CME Stipend
- Signing bonus and relocation available
- Full comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, and retirement
This beautiful, historic community is a great place to start or raise a family. Located in Southwest Missouri, this city services a draw area of 175,000 people. Enjoy big city amenities and small town charm.
- Ranked #1 “Least Expensive Urban Area” out of 302 total urban area according to the Center for Business and Economic Research at ULM
- Cost of living is 16.9% LOWER than the U.S. average
- Outdoor paradise – nearby recreational lakes and outdoor activities such as fishing, hunting, golfing, hiking, and biking
- Excellent public and private schools, several colleges, and a 4-year university with nearly 6,000 students enrolled
- Strong and diverse economic base
- Commercial airport in region offers daily flights on four commercial carriers with direct flights to 11 destinations
- Easy access to Kansas City, KS, Tulsa, Oklahoma, and St. Louis, Missouri
To be considered for this Psychiatry Physician opportunity, please contact us at (866) 995-6077 or forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Job ID: P 117785
For more Psychiatrist opportunities, visit us online at www.fidelismp.com
or follow us on Twitter @FidelisMP. You may also fax your CV to (949) 325-7011. All inquiries are considered confidential.