Posted 4 days ago
Physical Medicine & Rehab Physician
Have you Applied Before?
Login to apply using your existing application:
First Time Applying?
Create an account to manage your application.
Physical Medicine & Rehab Physician (PM&R) – Arizona
Private Practice Affiliation with a Large, Nationwide Healthcare Organization Inpatient Rehabilitation Hospital – Unlimited Earning Potential
Be your own boss while practicing amongst a team of medical professionals. Come join the growing staff of this licensed, 51-bed, short-term, acute-care rehab hospital with an excellent reputation in gorgeous Arizona! This position is perfect for someone looking to balance a rewarding career with a high quality of life with the flexibility of an independent contractor. Here are some of the reasons why the position is so appealing:
• Seeking a Physiatrist to be collaborative, self-aware and collegial with willingness to embrace change and cutting-edge medicine
• Our PM&R physician will establish their private practice to include a caseload of medically complex inpatient rehabilitation patients
• Gross income guarantee of $240,000 provided year 1 with 3 years to repay the guarantee through billing/collections
• No office overhead expenses as this is an inpatient hospital practice
• Turnkey practice with patients ready to be seen from day one with state-of-the-art equipment
• You design the practice the way you wish
• With this being the only rehab hospital in the service area, over 2,000 referrals come in thru our local hospital who we have a joint venture partnership with. We admit over 1,200 patients from their referrals and every patient receives PM&R consult within 72 hours of admittance.
• Adult census only
• Ability to moonlight with other organizations within the community
• No competition in the area outside this rehabilitation hospital
• Board Eligible/Board Certified in Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
• Enjoy the option of participating in research and/or clinical trials and we work with our local hospital working with the family practice residents teaching. Teaching with family practice residents from the local hospital program.
• Hospital-based physiatry experience preferred but not required
• Quick credentialing
• Corporate support to facilitate available resources for regulatory compliance
• Relocation assistance offered and sign-on bonus
Surround yourself with the beauty of the outdoors and away from the “hustle and bustle” while living in one of the largest cities in the state and only being a few hours’ drive away from the beach, skiing and several metro cities in Arizona, Nevada and California.
• Live very well in a community with extremely affordable housing
• What are your favorite outdoor activities? Whether it's boating, hiking, camping, hunting, fishing, off-road motorsports or golf, you'll find plenty of opportunities to enjoy them here. In addition to offering easy access to many recreational areas, it is home to three National Wildlife Refuges, making it a natural choice for nature lovers.
• You won’t be shoveling snow, but you can be close to it and skiing or snowboarding within 5 hours in either AZ or CA
• Very rich medical community with excellent medical services
• Local community college and university extension degree programs available
• Family-oriented community with public and private schools
• 350 days of gorgeous sunshine
• Local airport or several international airports are within driving distance
To be considered for this Physical Medicine & Rehab Physician opportunity, please contact us at (866) 995-6077 or by email at email@example.com.
Job ID: PMR 7102753
For more Physical Medicine & Rehab Physician opportunities, visit us online at www.fidelismp.com or follow us on Twitter @FidelisMP. You may also fax your CV to (214) 614-5161. All inquiries are considered confidential.
Be the first to review this employer!