Physiatry/Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation Physician Opportunity
100% Outpatient - No Call
Southwest University Town
Join one of the top providers of comprehensive orthopedic care in the Southwest. This highly successful and well-established group is seeking candidates that are committed to providing quality specialized healthcare to the Southwest.
- Competitive base salary at $250,000 with a signing bonus and relocation assistance provided
- High earning potential - little to no competition and the ability to moonlight with other organizations within the community
- Busy immediately - see on average 25 patients per day with an established referral base
- Dynamic growth - practice sees 400-500 patients per week in clinic
- State-of-the-art clinic with onsite MRI, X-ray digital technology, physical therapy and pain management
- Experience with epidurals, EMGs and spinal blocks - strongly preferred
- Fully implemented Electric Health Records
- Physician with MD/DO degree – Board Certified or TRULY Board Eligible with valid medical license
From the mountain views that can be seen from every corner of the city to the cultural heritage that has shaped the region for centuries it is easy to see how the Southwest was given the name Land of Enchantment. This growing city remains dedicated to being a unique, family-centered, and a diverse community that allows for its many residents to enjoy the relaxed lifestyle of the southwest.
- Enjoy beautiful blue skies, starry nights and over 330 days of sunshine each year
- Immediate access to fine dining, shopping, nightlife and an international airport
- Never a dull moment with a wide range of outdoor activities such as golf, hiking, kayaking, skiing and tennis
- One of the fastest growing cities in the United States - stable economy based on agriculture, commerce, education, and defense and aerospace technology
- Large top-tier 4-year university sitting on 900-acres with over 23,000 students enrolled
To be considered for this Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation Physician opportunity, please contact us at 866-995-6077 or forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Job ID: PM 7582655
For more Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation (PMR) Physician opportunities, visit us online at www.fidelismp.com or follow us on Twitter @FidelisMP. You may also fax your CV to (949) 325-7011. All inquiries are considered confidential.