Pediatrics Physician Practice Opportunity - Coastal Oregon
Traditional Practice with $350,000+ Earning Potential
1 Year Partnership Track
This well-respected clinic has been serving this coastal community for over 50 years. Join a practice that prides itself on providing compassionate patient care, great doctor-patient relationships, and professionalism. As a Pediatrics Physician, you will truly make a positive difference in the lives of the people in this community.
•Profession: Pediatrics Physician
•MD/DO Degree Required
•Board Certified or Board Eligible Physician
•Valid Medical License
- Employed model offering a competitive financial package within the state
- Monday through Friday clinic hours 8:30 AM to 5:00 PM – 4 day work week
- See an average of 21 patients per day in the clinic
- Cover only 1 hospital, just steps away from the clinic – round on your own patients
- Benefits package: health insurance, PTO, malpractice, retirement, life, and more
Located directly along the beautiful Pacific Coast, this all season destination has surprises and memories around every turn. A combination of great weather and scenic beauty make this the ultimate outdoorsman’s paradise. The location is what initially attracts many people and businesses to the area; an extraordinary quality of life is why they stay. Enjoy all that the Coastal Northwest has to offer!
- The area offers an abundance of outdoor activities such as fishing, water sports, hiking, camping, boating, world class golf, beaches, and parks
- Home to the #2 and #7 rated public golf courses in the country according to Golf Digest Magazine
- Enjoy a low cost of living, no sales tax, and affordable real estate, average cost $154,000
- Excellent schooling options and a two-year college in town
- Lots of great dining, local events, museums, amenities, shopping and a lively downtown
- Local airport with daily flights to San Francisco and Portland
To be considered for this Pediatric Physician practice opportunity, please contact us at (866) 995-6077 or by email at email@example.com.
Job ID: PD 172744
For more opportunities, visit us online at www.fidelismp.com or follow us on Twitter @FidelisMP. You may also fax your CV to (949) 325-7011. All inquiries are considered confidential.