Posted 7 days ago
Have you Applied Before?
Login to apply using your existing application:
First Time Applying?
Create an account to manage your application.
General Pediatrics Physician
$300,000+ Potential with NO WEEKENDS
$30,000 Sign-On Bonus, Full Benefits, Excellent Retirement and VISA FRIENDLY
This mission driven organization is seeking a Pediatrician to join their dedicated team of providers. This hospital prides itself on providing compassionate care, great doctor-patient relationships and professionalism for close to 40 years.
• Hospital employed with generous base salary, plus quality incentive bonuses. First year guaranteed base salary of $235,000 with RVU and quality based incentives. $300,000+ Long term earning potential (current Pediatricians are earning close to $400,000).
• Group will provide $30,000 signing bonus and $10,000 for relocation assistance
• Flexible schedule - four (4) and five (5) work week options available - YOU CHOOSE! NO WEEKENDS
• No weekend call or clinic responsibilities. Light and infrequent inpatient call during the week (shared with other Pediatricians).
• Full benefits Including: medical, dental and vision Insurance, life insurance, disability, malpractice (including paid malpractice tail insurance), 403b retirement with matching, 35 days of PTO, CME and CME allowance. Organization will also provide reimbursement for New Mexico license, DEA and CSR.
• J1 Eligible and H1B cap exempt. Group will also assist with sponsoring the green card process.
• Student loan forgiveness available.
• Job Requirements: Pediatrics Physician with MD/DO degree – Board Certified or TRULY Board Eligible with valid medical license
Enjoy a relaxed lifestyle that exceeds the hustle and bustle of high cost metropolitan living and traffic. This charming community offers a low cost of living with all the amenities you could ask for. Coupled with great shopping and food, cultural landmarks, music festivals, yearly events, parades and endless outdoor activities –it is truly a one-stop shop for family fun and adventure.
• Community provides immediate access to big city amenities such as dining options (several major chain restaurants and local favorites), a local mall (included: Dillard’s, JC Penney, Sears, Journeys, Zales and a movie theater), Walmart, Albertsons, Lowe’s, Hobby Lobby and much more
• Local Air Force Base, industrial development, agriculture and a low unemployment rate have provided a solid economy and job market
• Great schooling options – several public and private schools ranked “8” or higher according togreatschools.com, a community college located in town and the 3rd largest university in the state is just minutes away
• Low housing costs, average cost $111,000, with one of the lowest property tax rates in the U.S. according to tax-rates.org
• Local regional airport with easy drive to international airports.
To be considered for this Pediatrician opportunity, please contact us at (866) 995-6077 or by email at email@example.com. All inquiries are considered confidential.
Job ID: PD 4181750 (IND)
For more Pediatrics Physician opportunities, please visit us at www.fidelismp.com or on Twitter @FidelisMP. You may also fax your CV to (214) 614-5161.
Be the first to review this employer!