Posted 9 days ago
Have you Applied Before?
Login to apply using your existing application:
First Time Applying?
Create an account to manage your application.
Outpatient Pediatric Physician Opportunity
$20,000 Sign-On Bonus plus Relocation!
5 Weeks Off, Full Benefits, Student Loan Forgiveness, RVU Bonuses!
This not-for-profit organization is seeking a Pediatrician to join their dedicated team of providers. Join a hospital that prides itself on being a center where patients choose to come, physicians want to practice, and people want to work.
• Outpatient only with low census inpatient work
• State-of-the-art outpatient clinic located on hospital ground – Epic EMR fully implemented
• Excellent earning potential – competitive base salary plus RVU production bonuses
• $20,000 sign-on bonus and $15,000 for relocation
• 5 weeks paid time off and $5,000 CME allowance
• Full benefits for physician and dependents – including complete malpractice and tail coverage
• First-rate retirement – 403b and 457b with matching
• Student loan forgiveness is available
• Job Requirements: Pediatrics Physician with MD/DO degree – Board Certified or TRULY Board Eligible with valid medical license
Enjoy a relaxed lifestyle that exceeds the hustle and bustle of high-cost metropolitan living and traffic. This charming community offers all the amenities you could ask for. Combined with great shopping and food, cultural landmarks, music festivals, yearly events, parades and endless outdoor activities – it is truly a one-stop shop for family fun and adventure. Both personally and professionally, this city is filled with immense opportunities.
• Over 330 days of sunshine per year and an average temperature of 72 degrees
• Lots of amenities from local dining options, a mall, Walmart, Albertsons, Lowe’s and much more!
• Outdoor activities for the family include golf courses, parks, museums and ski resorts
• The local air force base, industrial development, agriculture and a low unemployment rate have provided a solid economy and job market
• Great schooling options – several public and private schools ranked “8” or higher according to greatschools.com - a community college is located in town and the 3rd largest university in the state is just minutes away
• Very reasonable housing costs with one of lowest property tax rates in the U.S. according to tax-rates.org
• Minutes to international airports
To be considered for this Pediatrics Physician opportunity, please contact us at at (866) 995-6077 or forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Job ID: PD 6632329 (IND)
Be the first to review this employer!