Posted 4 days ago
Have you Applied Before?
Login to apply using your existing application:
First Time Applying?
Create an account to manage your application.
Alabama – A Charming Riverfront Community Situated in a Service Area of 250,000+
Pediatrician Opportunity – $300,000+ Income Potential
Private Practice Setting – Full Practice from Day One
One of the largest public health systems in the US is seeking a Board Certified or Board Eligible PEDIATRICIAN to join a thriving, well-respected and well-established regional private practice. You will be working with a progressive, forward thinking hospital that supports and appreciates its local physicians!
• Replace a retiring pediatrician with one of the largest practices in the community
• The clinic is conveniently located across the street from the hospital
• You will have a midlevel provider working with you for increased efficiency
• Light 1:5 call rotation with nurse triage service taking initial call
• Work hard and earn above the MGMA’s 90th percentile
• Full comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, and retirement
• Competitive signing bonus and relocation assistance offered
This beautiful, historic community is a great place to start or raise a family. Live in a region that offers upscale local amenities as well as quick access to large metropolitan cities, the mountains or the beach! Come enjoy tremendous quality of life in this affordable, rapidly growing area.
• Outdoor enthusiast’s paradise with world class fishing, hunting and water sports
• Enjoy all four seasons with mild winters, beautiful rolling hills and a scenic river
• Renovated, rejuvenated downtown offers upscale dining and live music
• Endless regional and local festivals, community events and Off-Broadway performances
• Enjoy a cost of living that is 14% below the US average and a robust housing market
• A suburban community with a close-knit, family-oriented feel!
To be considered for this Pediatric Physician opportunity, please contact Kevin Dodson at (949) 429-4381 or forward your CV to email@example.com.
Job ID: PD 5782030
For more Pediatric job opportunities, visit us online at www.fidelismp.com or follow us on Twitter @FidelisMP. You may also fax your CV to (949) 325-7011. All inquiries are considered confidential.
Be the first to review this employer!