Posted 6 days ago
Have you Applied Before?
Login to apply using your existing application:
First Time Applying?
Create an account to manage your application.
Employed Pediatrics - Traditional Practice
Visa Sponsorship Available
Fidelis Partners, one of the nation’s fastest growing physician search firms, invites you to explore this superb opportunity for a Pediatrician. This opportunity is employed by a physician driven community health center that has been serving the area for nearly 30 years. This employed opportunity offers the chance to see the impact of your work on a daily basis.
• Employed traditional practice with the opportunity to be busy from day one
• Maintain both inpatient and outpatient skills and attending deliveries
• Comprehensive collegial approach to community health - patients have access to primary care, dental care, in house pharmacy, and social services
• Competitive base salary with productivity bonus that drives earning potential over $230,000
• Comprehensive benefits package including health insurance, PTO, and CME time
• Eligible for student loan forgiveness through federal and state programs, including the NHSC
• Eligible to support both J1 and H1b Visas
Located in the heart of the south, in one of the country’s most historic areas. Diverse area that is only a short trip away from the Gulf Coast. This beautiful region is home to a strong health care community and a wide range of living options.
• A short drive away from the state capital of Jackson which has a metro population of over a half million people
• Option to live in a variety of areas that offer a cost of living well below the national average
• Very affordable real estate market with options ranging from new-builds to more traditional homes on acreage.
• Three bedrooms/two bathroom homes on ¾ acres can be found for under $100,000
• Access to international airport with daily flights to DFW, Atlanta, Chicago, Houston, Washington D.C., and Charlotte
To be considered for this Physician opportunity, please contact us at (866) 995-6077 or forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Job ID: PD 4281434
For more Physician opportunities, visit us online at www.fidelismp.com or follow us on Twitter @FidelisMP. You may also fax your CV to (214) 614-5161
Be the first to review this employer!