Posted 6 days ago
Have you Applied Before?
Login to apply using your existing application:
First Time Applying?
Create an account to manage your application.
||Santa Barbara, CA
Santa Barbara, California
Pediatric Surgeon Needed
$300,000 Housing Assistance
Job Requirements for Pediatric Surgeon
- Profession: Physician
- MD/DO Degree Required
- Board Certified or Board Eligible Physician
- Valid Medical License
Welcome to the American Riviera where life itself is a fine art. Be part of a world-class medical community.
• Highly competitive compensation
• Block time in the OR
• Research opportunity
• Most pediatric subspecialties supported
• 350,000 patient draw area
• Shared call
• Strong referral with over 25 pediatricians in community
• Level III NICU and PICU
• Excellent staff and support
• New $900 million hospital being built
• 10,000 sq. ft. new office opening this month
• Full benefits including health, life, dental and PTO
• Paid malpractice insurance
• $300,000 housing assistance
• Relocation allowance
Nestled between the ocean and the mountains, Santa Barbara offers breathtaking vistas, beautiful flowers, an abundance of Spanish colonial architecture and a mild “Mediterranean” climate.
• come home to Santa Barbara - it’s hard to imagine living anywhere else
• World-class accommodations and dining await
• Enjoy the pristine beaches of the California Coast
• University of California at Santa Barbara
• Great mountain and road biking, world-class surfing and wind surfing
• Enjoy all of the culture and local arts of Santa Barbara
• Excellent public and private schools
• Easy access to Los Angeles and San Francisco
• Over 50 wineries in your backyard
• Santa Barbara is one of America's best-kept secrets
To be considered for this Pediatric Surgery position, please contact us at (866) 995-6077 or by email at email@example.com. All inquiries are confidential.
Job ID: PDS 622792
For more Pediatric Surgery opportunities, visit us online at www.fidelismp.com or follow us on Twitter @FidelisMP. You can also fax your CV to (214) 614-5161.
Be the first to review this employer!