Posted 6 days ago
Have you Applied Before?
Login to apply using your existing application:
First Time Applying?
Create an account to manage your application.
Southwest Otolaryngology Physician Opportunity
Limitless Potential with No Competition!
$600,000+ Potential with $30,000 Sign-On Bonus, Relocation Assistance
Full Benefits and 7 Weeks PTO Provided
Innovation and quality care are what sets this organization apart from the rest! Join a hospital that prides itself on providing compassionate care, excellent doctor-patient relationships and has been serving the area for nearly 50 years. The incoming Otolaryngologist Physician will have the opportunity to take over an untapped market and focus on sports cases with virtually no competition and with ample support.
• General Otolaryngology Physician opportunity with the ability to develop your subspecialty interests. Incoming physician will have access to immediate referrals from within the group, the community and the surrounding cities.
• Incoming ENT Physician will practice on the hospital campus and will enjoy access to an outpatient surgery center with radiology and MRI.
• Direct employment opportunity. Negotiable starting salary based on training and experience with quality based incentives and long term earning potential of over $600,000. Hospital will also provide $30,000 sign-on bonus and up to $10,000 in relocation assistance.
• Full benefits including: medical, dental and vision insurance, life insurance, disability, malpractice (including paid malpractice tail insurance), 403b retirement with matching, 35 days of PTO, and CME allowance. Organization will also provide reimbursement for New Mexico license, DEA and CSR.
• Excellent support staff, state-of-the-art facilities and fully implemented Epic Electronic Health Records.
• Job Requirements: Physician with MD/DO degree – Board Certified or TRULY Board Eligible with valid medical license
Enjoy all that the beautiful Southwest and this charming New Mexico community have to offer! The area boasts great shopping and dining, cultural landmarks, music festivals, and endless outdoor activities. Residents delight in a suburban lifestyle with a low cost of living and 330 days of sunshine annually.
• Community provides immediate access to big city amenities such as dining options (several major chain restaurants and local favorites), a local mall (included: Dillards, JC Penney, Sears, Journeys, Zales and a movie theater), Walmart, Albertsons, Lowe’s, Hobby Lobby and much more.
• Local Air Force Base, industrial development, agriculture and a low unemployment rate have provided a solid economy and job market.
• Great schooling options – several public and private schools ranked “8” or higher according to greatschools.com, a community college is located in town and the 3rd largest university in the state is just minutes away.
• Low housing costs, average cost $111,000, with one of the lowest property tax rates in the U.S. according to tax-rates.org.
• Local regional airport (direct flights to Dallas Fort-Worth) with an easy drive to international airports.
• Unlimited access to four-season recreation such as golf, fishing, hiking, biking, hunting and snow skiing.
To be considered for this Otolaryngology Physician opportunity, please contact us at (866) 995-6077 or by email at email@example.com.
Job ID: OTO 4182123 (IND)
For more Otolaryngology opportunities, visit us online at www.fidelismp.com or follow us on Twitter @FidelisMP. You may also fax your CV to (949) 325-7011. All inquiries are considered confidential.
Be the first to review this employer!