Otolaryngology Physician Position Available
A growing group and hospital are offering a tremendous Otolaryngology Physician opportunity in a gorgeous and family-friendly community. Practice in a 1206d outpatient clinic on hospital grounds while maintaining a quality practice in a community that needs your services.
- 265-bed, level II trauma, and teaching hospital
- Community and hospital priority recruitment
- Flexible call and work schedule for Otolaryngology Physician
- 200,000+ population service area
- Competitive starting salary with full benefits; health insurance, malpractice, partnership, pension, CME and PTO
- Student loan repayment directly from the hospital
- Physician with MD/DO degree – Board Certified or TRULY Board Eligible with valid medical license
This is your chance to experience all the beauty that Northern California has to offer. This family-friendly community offers access to outdoor activities every day of the year.
- Growing and thriving city serving a population area over 200,000
- Safe, family-oriented community with access to San Francisco, Sacramento, Napa Valley and Southern Oregon
- Fly-fishing mecca, sailing, house-boating, skiing, snowmobiling, hiking, mountain & road-biking all in your backyard
- Excellent housing options including waterfront property and homes with acreage - average housing price is $223,000
- Desirable 4 bed, 4 bath, 2,872 sq. ft. home with pool is $485,000
- With over 300 days of sunshine each year, this location is the 2nd sunniest city in the nation!
- Highly Distinguished and Blue Ribbon public schools, Charter School of the Arts and a college prep high school with a 98% college admission rate
- Several colleges & universities in the city and/or within a short 1-2 hour drive
- All religious denominations available; Bethel Church, Christian, Catholic, Baptist, Mosque, Temple, etc.
- Regional airport with direct flights to San Francisco or an easy 2 hour drive to international airport
To be considered for this Otolaryngology opportunity, please contact us at (866) 995-6077 or by email at email@example.com.
Job ID: OTO 031994
For more Otolaryngology job opportunities, visit us online at www.fidelismp.com or follow us on Twitter @FidelisMP. You may also fax your CV to (949) 325-7011. All inquiries are considered confidential.