Posted 7 days ago
Orthopedic Total Joint Surgeon
Have you Applied Before?
Login to apply using your existing application:
First Time Applying?
Create an account to manage your application.
Orthopedic Total Joint Surgeon Opportunity
Maine – A Scenic, Upscale City within 2 Hours of Boston
$500,000+ Income Potential – Partnership Track
The state’s largest multispecialty group is seeking a Board Certified or Board Eligible, fellowship trained ORTHOPEDIC TOTAL JOINT SURGEON to join a thriving, well-respected and well-established regional practice. You will joining a progressive, forward thinking group that supports and appreciates its physicians!
• 100% Total Joint practice
• Ramp up quickly due to demand for your specialty and minimal local competition
• Exceptional Internal and external referral sources
• 1:10 clinic call and 1:15 ED call with mid-levels taking first call
• Three state-of-the-art OR suites featuring leading-edge digital and surgical technology
• Job Requirements: Physician with MD/DO degree – Board Certified or TRULY Board Eligible with valid medical license
This beautiful, historic community is a great place to start or raise a family. Live in a region that offers upscale local amenities as well as easy access to larger metropolitan cities, the mountains or the beach! Come enjoy tremendous quality of life in this affordable, rapidly growing area.
• A thriving downtown square brimming with shopping, restaurants and culture
• Enjoy all four seasons, mild summers and easy access to world class skiing
• Endless regional and local festivals, golf, skiing, biking and hiking
• Enjoy a very reasonable cost of living coupled with a robust housing market
• A close-knit, welcoming community with some of the best schools in the state
• Drive two short hours to revel in all that Boston has to offer
To be considered for this Orthopedic Surgery opportunity, please contact us at (866) 995-6077 or forward your CV to email@example.com.
Job ID: ORS 5862074
For more Orthopedic Surgery opportunities, visit us online at www.fidelismp.com or follow us on Twitter @FidelisMP. You may also fax your CV to (214) 614-5161. All inquiries are considered confidential.
Be the first to review this employer!