Posted 9 days ago
Orthopedic Hand Surgery Physician
Have you Applied Before?
Login to apply using your existing application:
First Time Applying?
Create an account to manage your application.
||Las Cruces, NM
Orthopedic Hand Surgery Opportunity
University Town - New Mexico
Join one of the busiest and most prestigious orthopedic groups in the Southwest. Highly successful and established group that has been serving the community since 1978.
• Employment opportunity with a two year partnership track
• Ownership into a well-established ASC
• Busy immediately with an established referral base
• Hand Surgeon for a top-tier university
• Uncapped earning potential and virtually no competition
• Full benefits, signing bonus and relocation assistance provided
• State-of-the-art clinic with onsite MRI, X-ray digital technology, physical therapy and pain management
• Excellent support staff- two experienced Orthopedic Nurse Practitioners
• Fully implemented Electric Health Records
• Job Requirements: Physician with MD/DO degree – Board Certified or TRULY Board Eligible with valid medical license
From the mountain views that can be seen from every corner of the city to the cultural heritage that has shaped the region for centuries it is easy to see how the Southwest was given the name “Land of Enchantment”. This growing city remains dedicated to being a unique, family-centered, and a diverse community that allows for its many residents to enjoy the relaxed lifestyle of the Southwest.
• Enjoy beautiful blue skies, starry nights and over 330 days of sunshine each year
• Outdoor paradise – hiking, fishing, golfing, skiing – all just minutes away!
• Never a dull moment with art galleries, museums, theaters, and annual festivals
• Homes offer spectacular mountain and Mesa views located on a golf course or in the River Valley
• One of the fastest growing cities in the United States – stable economy based on agriculture, commerce, education, and defense and aerospace technology
• Amenities such as large retail stores, local and national restaurants, award-winning wineries available and just 45 minutes to an international airport
• Large top-tier 4-year university sitting on 900-acres with over 23,000 students enrolled
To be considered for this Orthopedic Hand Surgery physician opportunity, please contact us at 866-995-6077 or forward your CV to email@example.com.
Job ID: ORS 7582656
For more Orthopedic Hand Surgery physician opportunities, visit us online at www.fidelismp.com or follow us on Twitter @FidelisMP. You may also fax your CV to (949) 325-7011. All inquiries are considered confidential.
Be the first to review this employer!