Posted 4 days ago
Orthopedic Surgery Physician
Have you Applied Before?
Login to apply using your existing application:
First Time Applying?
Create an account to manage your application.
Orthopedic Surgery Physician – Hospital Employed
Easy Access to Columbus, Ohio
$525,000 Base Salary + Production = 90th Percentile MGMA
- Profession: Physician
- MD/DO Degree Required
- Board Certified or Board Eligible Physician
- Valid Medical License
Huge need for an Orthopedic Surgeon Physician for an expanding regional facility. This hospital is well established in the community with a terrific reputation and history for quality patient care.
• Base Salary: $525,000- $600,000
• Annual Quality Bonus - $25,000
• Call 1:2 moving to 1:3 as soon as they recruit a PA
• Annual RVU Target: 8447 – Bonus per RVU after target (adjusts after year 3 based on RVU targets)
• Student loan assistance
• CME $5000
• Comprehensive Benefits including health insurance for whole family, paid relocation, malpractice insurance
Live in a community that offers family values and endless beauty.
• Rolling hills topography with two large lakes within 30 minutes
• Many residents enjoy numerous outdoor activities at their easy to access lake homes
• Strong economy with diverse industry
• Quaint downtown area with boutique shops
• Quick access to three different international airports
• Multiple colleges and universities
• Children here excel scholastically at both public and private school options
To be considered for this position, please contact us at (866) 995-6077 or by email at email@example.com. All inquiries are confidential.
Job ID: ORS 5381915
For more job opportunities, visit us online at www.fidelismp.com or follow us on Twitter @FidelisMP. You can also fax your CV to (214) 614-5161.
Be the first to review this employer!