Posted 6 days ago
Orthopedic Surgery Physician
Have you Applied Before?
Login to apply using your existing application:
First Time Applying?
Create an account to manage your application.
||Long Beach, CA
ORTHOPEDIC SURGERY PHYSICIAN OPPORTUNITY - SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA
IMMEDIATE SURGICAL REFERRALS
PRIVATE PRACTICE/SHARED CALL
SIGNING BONUS & RELOCATION ASSISTANCE
Here’s your chance to develop your niche in a suburban community with limited competition and associate with an Orthopedic Surgeon who has been in the community for years.
• Private Practice opportunity with immediate surgical referrals
• Cover just 1 hospital! Shared call with NO TRAUMA
• Employment opportunity - First year salary based on MGMA, training & experience
• Signing Bonus and Relocation Assistance provided
• General Orthopedic Surgery with opportunity to build specialty practice
• Job Requirements: Physician with MD/DO degree – Board Certified or TRULY Board Eligible with valid medical license
This is your chance to live and work in Southern California. Voted one of America’s “Most Walkable Cities”, experience a blend of big city convenience with a friendly atmosphere and small town charm in a unique oceanfront setting. Long Beach boasts amenities that few other cities can match.
• 345 days of sunshine every year
• Live in the city, on the beach, or in one of its many eclectic neighborhoods
• Suburban community – close to major colleges & universities
• Home to a perfect blend of several welcoming communities
• Easy access to Los Angeles, Orange County, San Diego & all four major sports franchises
• Los Angeles International Airport and a local airport in your backyard
• Several colleges close by (USC, UCLA, Cal State Fullerton, Chapman, Cal State Long Beach, and UC Irvine)
• A vibrant downtown with endless shopping and dining options
To be considered for this Orthopedic Surgery Physician opportunity, please contact us at (866) 995-6077. You may also forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax it to (214) 614-5161. All inquiries are considered confidential.
Job ID: ORS 4511561
For more Orthopedic Surgery Physician job opportunities, visit us online at www.fidelismp.com or follow us on Twitter @FidelisMP.
Be the first to review this employer!