TEXAS ORTHOPEDIC SURGERY EMPLOYED CHARMING COMMUNITY ONLY 2.5 HOURS FROM SAN ANTONIO $580,000 BASE SALARY FULL BENEFITS
Would you like to work for a hospital that values you as a person and where you have genuine input in the practice? A well-established, financially stable hospital in Texas is seeking a Board Certified or Board Eligible ORTHOPEDIC SURGEON. Ramp up quickly by joining a thriving practice that has a defined need for your specialty.
- $700,000+ income potential with salary and production bonus
- Strong surgical volume, shared call and state-of-the-art equipment
- Virtually no competition and defined need leading to a quick ramp up
- General orthopedic cases with the opportunity for some sub-specialization
- Employed with full benefits including signing bonus and relocation assistance
- Requirements: Physician, MD/DO Degree Required, Board Certified or Board Eligible Physician, Valid Medical License
Enjoy a relaxed lifestyle with easy access to big city amenities but without the congestion and high cost of living. This community offers a safe environment, friendly people, reasonable housing costs and a huge earning potential. Have a high quality of life while saving for retirement, children’s education and paying off debt.
- Family oriented community with affordable housing and great schools
- Outdoor paradise featuring fishing, hunting, water sports, hiking and camping
- No state income tax and a cost of living 19% below the US average
- Mild winters, friendly neighbors and convenient access to San Antonio
- Many community events for your family including regional and local festivals
Job ID: ORS 6272259
For more Surgery opportunities, visit us online at www.fidelismp.com or follow us on Twitter @FidelisMP. You may also fax your CV to (949) 325-7011. All inquiries are considered confidential.