Southwest Orthopedic Surgery Opportunity
Base Salary Starting at $500,000
Student Loan Repayment Directly from Hospital
Become part of a hospital affiliated multi-specialty group and step into a successful practice where you will work alongside a well-established orthopedic surgeon. This successful organization is THE choice for quality healthcare within the community and the demand services offer boundless practice and career potential.
- General, bread, and butter orthopedic surgery position with the flexibility to incorporate subspecialty interests
- Clinic conveniently located across the street from the hospital
- 10 days of call per month covering only 1 hospital - stipend available for additional call days
- Rehabilitation center, Radiology and MRI available on campus
- Employed position offering base salary $500,000-$550,000 dependent on training and experience
- Student loan repayment directly from the hospital
- Signing bonus, relocation assistance, full benefits, 401(k) with matching, PTO including CME time/allowance and malpractice insurance
This community is a premier Southwest destination, with fascinating cultural activities in town, year-round festivals and a plethora of outdoor recreation nearby. Located on the high plain of New Mexico, you will have the opportunity to enjoy all four seasons. Come live in this genuine, hospitable, family friendly community featuring diverse and historic homes on tree lined streets.
- Thriving downtown with a variety of activities including museums, art galleries, planetarium, symphony orchestra, parks, zoo and wildlife refuge park
- Nearby resort community and national parks provide an abundance of outdoor recreation- fishing, boating, kayaking, skiing, sandboarding, camping, hiking and biking
- Low cost of living- 16% lower than US national average
- Affordable and varied housing market- 4 beds, 3 baths and 2,646 square feet for $250,000
- Reputable public and private schools offering an assortment or programs and resources
- Regional airport with jet service to Dallas/Fort Worth and Phoenix
To be considered for this Orthopedic Surgery Physician opportunity, please contact us at (866) 995-6077 or forward your CV to email@example.com.
Job ID: ORS 5681973
For more Orthopedic Surgery job opportunities, visit us online at www.fidelismp.com or follow us on Twitter @FidelisMP. You may also fax your CV to (949) 325-7011. All inquiries are considered confidential.