Orthopedic Surgery Physician with Optional Sports Component
Competitive Base Salary Plus RVU and Quality Bonuses - $700,000+ Potential
$30K Sign-On Bonus, Full Benefits, 7 Weeks Off and up to $50,000 Available for Student Loans
This mission driven, non-profit organization is seeking an Orthopedic Surgeon with a sports background to join their dedicated team of providers. This hospital prides itself on providing compassionate care, great doctor-patient relationships and professionalism for close to 40 years. Have an entrepreneurial mindset? You will have the opportunity to take over this already established patient panel from a well-respected Orthopedic Surgeon that has been serving the area for close to 20 years.
- 106-bed general acute care hospital and medical center offers primary care and specialty services which include: general surgery, orthopedics, sports medicine, nephrology, internal medicine, pulmonary, ophthalmology, podiatry and a 24-hour ER
- Outpatient surgery center with radiology and MRI services with a healthplex rehabilitation center on campus
- Established patient panel – current and future need
- Excellent support staff – two experienced Orthopedic Nurse Practitioners
- Fully implemented Electronic Health Records
- Excellent earning potential – competitive base salary plus RVU and quality bonuses
- $700 paid for each additional call shift
- Sign-on bonus and relocation provided
- Student loan forgiveness available
Orthopedic Surgery Physician with MD/DO degree – Board Certified or TRULY Board Eligible with valid medical license
Enjoy a relaxed lifestyle that exceeds the hustle and bustle of high cost metropolitan living and traffic. This charming community offers a low cost of living with all the amenities you could ask for. Coupled with great shopping and food, cultural landmarks, music festivals, yearly events, parades and endless outdoor activities, it is truly a one-stop shop for family fun and adventure.
- Over 330 days of sunshine per year and an average temperature of 72 degrees
- Lots of amenities from dining options (several major chain restaurants and local favorites), local Mall (included: Dillards, JC Penney, Sears, Journeys, Zales and a movie theatre),
- Walmart, Albertsons, Lowe’s, Hobby Lobby and much more!
- Enjoy time with your family: a 19,000 sq ft. recreation center, water park, golf course, 6,500 capacity indoor events center, 17 parks and a rock and roll museum
- Local air force base, industrial development, agriculture and a low unemployment rate have provided a solid economy and job market
- Great schooling options – several public and private schools ranked “8” or higher according to greatschools.com, community college located in town and the 3rd largest university in the state is just minutes away
- Low housing costs, average cost $111,000, with one of lowest property tax rates in the U.S. according to tax-rates.org
- Local airport in town
To be considered for this amazing Orthopedic Suregery Physician opportunity, please contact us at (866) 995-6077 or forward your CV to email@example.com.
Job ID: ORS 4181760