Pacific Northwest- Obstetrics & Gynecology Laborist Physician
Student Loan Repayment - 1-Year Partnership Track
No State Income Tax
Enjoy the true quality of life where you can comfortably manage a robust practice while still making it home in time for your kid’s baseball game or dance recital.
- Highly competitive starting salary
- Develop a new Laborist program
- Potential leadership opportunities
- Physician owned group- over 300 physicians
- 6-8 shifts per month
- Hospital handles 1,450 deliveries per year
- Best safety metrics in the state
- Support with 6 OB/GYN’s and 4 providers in community as well as 4 midwives
- Academic affiliation with the University of Washington’s medical school students
- Comprehensive and generous benefits package
- 401(k) with matching and profit sharing
- Sign-on bonus and paid relocation
- Job Requirements: Physician with MD/DO degree – Board Certified or TRULY Board Eligible with valid medical license
Located at the base of the Cascade Mountain and along the Columbia River, this outdoor haven has it all!
- World-class outdoor activities in your backyard
- 300+ days of sunshine per year
- Majestic mountain peaks reaching 8,000 feet
- Easy access to Seattle
- The ski resort is 15 minutes from downtown
- Enjoy river rafting, water skiing, fishing, excellent hiking and mountain biking
- Community is the shopping hub for the county, performing arts center, year-round festivals in and around town
- Affordable housing
- No state income tax
- Great schools and a local community college
- No traffic, no pollution and no worries
To be considered for this Obstetrics & Gynecology Laborist Physician opportunity, please contact us at (866) 995-6077 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. All inquiries will be held in strict confidence.
Please reference: OBG 501118
For more Obstetrics & Gynecology Laborist Physician opportunities, visit us online at www.fidelismp.com or follow us on Twitter @FidelisMP. You may also fax your CV to (949) 325-7011. All inquiries are considered confidential.